Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Ownership of the website. The domain http://www.fincabia.com/, is registrated in favor of FINCABITAT IMMOGESTIO, S.L. (Hereinafter "FINCABIA"), with Tax Identification Number B62531959, registered office at Francolí Street, 18, 17430 Santa Coloma de Farners (Girona). The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona, Volume 2617, Folio 96, Sheet GI-44777, Registration 5th. We are part of the Association of Real Estate Agents of Girona with the number A-10473 and we are registered in Register of Real Estate Agents of Catalonia with the number 4170.
Office open to the public on Calle Major, nº 2, 17430 Santa Coloma de Farners (Girona), tel. 972 841 004, fax 972 841 481 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property of the web. All intellectual property rights in the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of FINCABIA and it is the exclusive right of the exploitation rights of the same. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, totally or partially, without prior express authorization of FINCABIA is prohibited. Likewise, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
Content of the web and links. FINCABIA is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of its website, being the exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Nor does it assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed through links from the page http://www.fincabia.com/. The presence of these links has an informative purpose, and in no case constitute an invitation to the contracting of products or services that can be offered on the destination web page. In the event that FINCABIA has effective knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constituting an offense or that may damage property or rights of third parties subject to compensation, will act with the necessary diligence to suppress or render useless The corresponding link as soon as possible.
Spaces and tools of participation. FINCABIA makes available to the user the possibility of making comments to the entries of his Blog to encourage the exchange of opinions between the users themselves and FINCABIA. Its objective is to remain open and accessible to anyone as long as basic norms of coexistence and respect are respected.
To this end, the following rules of participation are established:
- In no case will the publication of content that manifestly promote hate, contempt or discrimination by any personal or social circumstance be allowed. In no case will the attempts to impersonate third parties or the publication of private contact information be tolerated in any way whatsoever.
- Neither messages that contain spam nor those with links to sites that have anything to do with the reason for the conversation will not be approved.
- It is intended to insert appropriate messages for an exchange of views so that personal attacks and messages not related to the conversation will be allowed.
- The user is responsible for all the manifestations that he makes on the Internet just as he is in any other medium.
- The messages of the users do not necessarily correspond with the opinion of FINCABIA.
- FINCABIA reserves the right to suppress, for any reason and without previous notice, any content generated in the spaces of participation.
- FINCABIA provides a tool for reporting inappropriate messages or content accessible via the e-mail address email@example.com as well as the form on the 'Contact' section of the website.
- FINCABIA expressly declines any responsibility derived from the contents published by the users, without prejudice of which it will adopt the appropriate measures to detect and to answer claims on possible illegal activities by the same, reserving expressly the possibility to interrupt at any moment and without previous Notice, temporarily or definitively, the participation service offered to any user whose contents may be considered illegal, prohibited or simply inappropriate.
Update and modification of the web page. FINCABIA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website, and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any responsibility for doing so.
Indications on technical aspects. FINCABIA does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in the computer equipment, that take place during the connection to the Internet, or that can be originated by third persons through illegitimate intrusions outside its control.
Since FINCABIA does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that may cause damage to the computer systems, electronic documents or user files of this website or third party websites, and is not liable for damages and damages that Can be produced for these reasons. Likewise, it is not responsible for any damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from third sources.
Private area. The duly authorized user may access a Private Area by including a user and password.
The user can only access those resources of the information system to which he is authorized. If you detect the possibility of accessing data for which you are not authorized, you will immediately report it as an incident to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user undertakes to use the Private Area in a diligent, correct, licit manner, in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice, the law, the custom and under the principle of good faith.
Access to the Private Area, its use and the correct use of the information contained therein is the responsibility of the person performing these actions, and FINCABIA is not responsible for the incorrect, illicit or negligent use that the user may carry out.
For any question regarding the Private Area you can contact FINCABIA by sending an email to email@example.com.
Scope of action. FINCABIA develops its activity exclusively in the Spanish territory.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. This website and all its content is governed by Spanish law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Tribunales de Girona, where this is not contrary to any rule of judicial jurisdiction, for any dispute, claim or controversy arising from the provision of The services of the page, as well as its contents, and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
The Legal Notice is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified.